Friday, April 23, 2010

Creating Market Domination

What creates market domination?
In the last post I gave a brief insight into the essential questions I ask of a client before I sell them advertising. Identifying what your objective is so important. It will helps create a message that motivates, calls the consumer to action and ultimately converting them to make the purchase.

I sell radio advertising. WHY RADIO ? What make radio so powerful ?

•Radio is portable. The message travels with the consumer from home to car to beach or destination !
•Radio is memorable. Like television people remember a great radio ad.
•Radio has reach. It can reach across generations of listeners.
So how do I create market domination?

FREQUENCY creates domination. No matter what media mix you choose your message should be out there FREQUENTLY. You have an opportunity to achieve market domination no matter your budget. I’ll outline how in my next post. See you than !

No comments:

Post a Comment