Monday, August 9, 2010

Initiative, Faith and the Will to Win !

Initative, Faith and the Will to Win ! This is what Napolean Hill found when he surveyed and interviewed some of the most successful people of his time for his book "Think and Grow Rich" It all starts with DESIRE (goal) and a definative plan (or road map) to achieve the goal.

In prior post I mention how essential planning is to your personal and proffessional succes. I know the power of planning. I can look back and see when specifically when there was no plan in action. Planning is not hard, planning requires discipline, it takes time and the results are usually success.

So I challenge you today : Do you know what you want ? Do you have the desire to achieve ? Do you have a plan to achieve it ?

There are just about 21 or so weeks in 2010, how will you, or business finish ?

I'm happy to share how I go about planning. If I or my business (Hometown 1340 WLVL ) can be part of helping you drill down, define your desire, and help you plan to achieve the goal contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment